Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation
At Carriage Cove Healthcare Resort, the focus for every guest is maximum physical recovery. Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation require knowledge of the guest’s physical condition and the physician’s requirements for treatment. Carriage Cove staff members take time to fully understand both. Developing personalized rehabilitation, diet and fitness programs coupled with Carriage Cove soothing carefree resort environment, serve to strengthen and speed our guests’ recovery.
Carriage Cove Healthcare Resort provides comprehensive programs for guests recovering from heart attack, bypass surgery, an acute episode of congestive heart failure or any other cardiac or respiratory related illness.
- Guests are primary members of the therapy teams during the development of their own rehabilitation programs.
- Teams define specific goals for therapy and recovery.
- Active participation increases guest confidence.
- Programs focus on total body wellness and include both physical exercise and strategies for stress reduction and positive lifestyle management.
- Teams provide education based on each guest’s pre-trauma lifestyle, and determine realistic goals for continued health after check-out.