Our neurological rehabilitation program has everything you need to get you back on your feet. Under the supervision of highly qualified physicians, our team of physical, mental and occupational therapists will help you through the journey of rehabilitation. The desired results that we aim for are improved function of our patients, reduced symptoms and overall improved well being.
The list of diseases and conditions that our neurological rehabilitation program may help with include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Vascular disorders, such as ischemic strokes (caused by blood clots), hemorrhagic strokes (caused by bleeding in the brain), subdural hematoma, and transient ischemic attacks (TIAs)
- Infections, such as meningitis, encephalitis, polio, and brain abscesses
- Trauma, such as brain and spinal cord injury
- Structural or neuromuscular disorders, such as Bell palsy, cervical spondylosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, brain or spinal cord tumors, peripheral neuropathy, muscular dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, and Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Functional disorders, such as headache, seizure disorder, dizziness, and neuralgia
- Degenerative disorders, such as Parkinson disease, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Alzheimer disease, and Huntington chorea